Virtual Call Centre
Sophisticated Inbound Solutions
Bespoke cloud based service provides a flexible and reliable solution for handling calls enabling helpline workers to log on from any location and answer communications including voice, webchat or SMS. The VCC works with existing infrastructure and there is no need to invest in costly hardware. Calls can be handled at multiple locations without incurring divert costs.Software Managers can configure their service and view performance in real time.
Helplines are able to select only the features that are necessary to meet the needs of the service and their callers. Workers can log on from any location (including home) and callers can be offered a choice of contact methods including voice, webchat or SMS.
The Virtual Call Centre works with existing infrastructure and there is no need to invest in costly hardware. Calls can be handled at multiple locations without incurring divert costs.
Virtual Call Centre Benefits
Benefits for the service
- Flexible call routing based on skills, time of day and geography
- Work across the entire organisation with multiple queues and inbound numbers
- Reveal or restrict information about the caller in line with helpline confidentiality policies
- Disaster recovery - login from anywhere by computer or telephone
Benefits for managers and supervisors
- Assign helpline workers to different channels and services
- Real-time visibility of helpline performance
- Advanced statistics and reporting, filter and export data
- Listen in and/ or call record for training and quality assurance
Benefits for helpline workers
- Work from any location, link up offices or work from home
- Call whispering and interagent chat - ideal for homeworkers
- Integrated voice, SMS and webchat
- SMS and webchat templates to aid service consistency and effectiveness
We partner with Call Handling Services to offer the Virtual Call Centre to helplines. It provides a flexible and reliable solution for handling calls, texts and web-based instant messaging. Members benefit from advanced features including increased connectivity between helplines, all at Call Handling’s best possible rates.
The Virtual Call Centre is a cost effective way for helplines to handle sophisticated, intelligent call routing and other multi-channel contact requirements. We can also help organisations needing to meet less complex telephony needs for relatively lower levels of investment.
Brighter Futures has used the Helplines Partnership Virtual Call Centre (VCC) for many years to deliver services. The cost effective, reliable and high quality VCC system enables us to flexibly provide multi-channel support by phone, text and web to benefit our customers and staff.