Whatever type of non face-to-face support your organisation provides, there is a membership package to suit you.
SKIP TO THESE SECTIONS:
If your organisation meets Helpline Partnership's good practice criteria, your helpline can become a full member and enjoy all the benefits. The cost of membership for voluntary sector helplines is based on the annual turnover of the organisation.
In the first year of membership, new members have the choice of either:
- One free place on a training course or
- 15% discount off one on-site training course
Helplines Partnership offers an attractive group membership package which can be tailored to meet your organisation's needs. If you operate a number of support services in different geographical locations, all your branches can receive the benefits of membership.
Or join Our Community
Stay in touch with the helpline sector by joining Our Community:
- Regular ebulletins
- Find a Helpline directory
Help people find your service when they need it through your online directory listing
- Helplines Partnership Our Community logo
To use on your helpline promotional material and website
- Discounted admission tickets
for the Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony
- Upgrade to membership at any time (subject to meeting the Membership Terms and Conditions)