Helpline vacancies, jobs and positions
Helplines Partnership - Trainer
Salary: £28,000 p.a.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Home-based (with regular travel throughout the UK/Ireland once restrictions are lifted.)
Closing Date: 9:00 am, Monday 9 November 2020
Interviews: To be held virtually
Job Vacancy - Trainer
We require an experienced and highly motivated individual to deliver our remit of training with elements of consultancy, working with a wide range of helplines and other services. The ideal candidate will have:
- knowledge of mental health, safeguarding engagement and other related areas and be able to attribute it to helplines and the challenges that they face
- a background in online and non-face-to-face advice, information and/or support services (we would consider face to face experience that could be transferrable)
- experience of researching, designing and delivering training both face to face and virtually
- experience of producing clear and accurate written materials/reports
The role is home-based with a significant number of training courses being delivered virtually and face to face. Regular travel throughout the UK/Ireland will be a feature of the role once the pandemic restrictions are lifted and usual practice resumes.
We offer attractive staff benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) rising with length of service
- a company pension scheme
- free life assurance
- a workplace nursery scheme
- an employee assistance programme.
HLP is committed to equality of opportunity.
This is a full-time position 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract.
(In addition to the above vacancy we also require Sessional Trainers to deliver our suite of training courses – day rate £120 – must have knowledge in the areas above. Please email your CV with a
covering letter to [email protected] stating that you are interested in our sessional roles)
Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
No contact from agencies or media sales.
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in a bespoke e-bulletin or on the website at discounted rates.