Helpline vacancies, jobs and positions
Helplines Partnership is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Operations.
You will be working closely with the CEO on strategy and planning as well as being at the forefront of setting goals that promote continuous organisational improvement and growth. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a culture of high standards whilst remaining empowering, motivating, supportive and approachable to colleagues. A varied experience of the helpline sector would also be an advantage.
This role is home based and offers additional attractive benefits.
Key responsibilities are:
- Lead the delivery of high quality membership products and services
- Identify areas of growth and funding opportunities
- Ensure organisation sustainability, high standards of customer service and internal effectiveness
- Take an active role in financial planning and risk management
- Implement and manage operational plans
- Monitor and report on the organisation's overall performance
- Manage and directly undertake a portfolio of consultancy projects
- Provide effective line management and supervision of direct reporting staff
- Represent the organisation at meetings, conferences and events
For more information about the role and to apply, visit https://www.tpp.co.uk/job/director-of-operations-2/
Closing Date: Wednesday 14 November 2018
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in our various publications or on the website at discounted rates.