Helpline vacancies, jobs and positions
Based in Birchwood, Warrington. Beat are looking for a Helpline Manager to lead a team of Helpline Advisors enabling Beat to respond to the increasing demand of all Support Services.
Supervising helpline shifts alongside Senior Helpline Advisors, ensuring the team are delivering high quality services and responding effectively to the demand across all channels, the Helpline Manager will take responsibility for the daily management and performance of Beat’s Helpline within the Support Services team.
We’re Anthony Nolan, we save the lives of people with blood cancer who need a stem cell transplant.
As a Patient and Family Engagement Coordinator, you will be key to delivering our strategic aim; providing outstanding services for stem cell transplant patients and their families.
This patient-facing role will support stem cell patients and their families through all our communication channels (our helpline, Patients/Families Forum, social-media activity) and by connecting them to our range of Patient Services.
This role will seek opportunities to encourage patients and family members to share insight and experience of transplant across our platforms (blogs, podcast, films) to promote greater understanding of stem cell transplant and further engagement with Anthony Nolan.
For more details and to apply visit the website.
You will be on the frontline of a dynamic, award-winning Helpline team offering emotional and practical support to young people, vulnerable adults and their families 24 hours a day by phone, text and email.
Successful candidates will have experience of:
- Providing helpline advice or support work with children, vulnerable adults and/or families
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults and/or young people
- Working in a team and flexibly
- Communicating with people from all backgrounds, ages and cultures
See the Missing People website for full details.
- Manage a team of four completing annual appraisals and supervision
- Lead team on continuous development process
- Co-manage volunteer telephone peers
- To oversee online requests for information responding appropriately
- To oversee the moderation of online community portal
- Ensure suitable data gathering systems are providing information to effectively assess performance
- To develop systems and processes as needed to improve quality of service
- Promoting service to general public as needed
- Identifying unmet need and emerging trends
For an informal chat contact Iain on 01628 823524. For more details and to apply visit the website.
We require an experienced and highly motivated individual to deliver our remit of training, quality and consultancy activity, working with a wide range of helplines and other services. The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in non-face-to-face advice, information and/or support services
- Experience of designing and delivering training
- Experience of producing clear and accurate written reports
The role is home-based with a significant number of training courses being delivered in London. Regular travel throughout the UK / Ireland will be a feature of the role. Successful applicants will need to be able to work flexibly within the scope of their contracted hours.
We offer attractive staff benefits including 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata) rising with length of service, a company pension scheme, free life assurance and an employee assistance programme. HLP is committed to equality of opportunity.
This is a part-time position 22.5 hours per week on a permanent contract.
Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
No contact from agencies or media sales.
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in a bespoke ebulletin or on the website at discounted rates.