Helpline vacancies, jobs and positions
Carers Support West Sussex are a successful charity provider working in community and hospitals with a critical service contract to deliver services to friend and family Carers.
With a new MS Dynamics CRM system arriving this autumn, we have a great opportunity for an experienced contact centre supervisor passionate about developing digital technologies to shape the future of our CRM and enhance customer experience.
You'll be managing a small team of dedicated response line staff and a larger pool of carer facing staff working on a rotational basis. You will be responsible for the operational delivery of an information, advice, support and advocacy service to carers. The service runs Monday to Friday 9 am – 5pm, Wednesday to 7pm and Saturday 10 am – 12pm.
For more information about the role and to apply, visit the jobs page on our website
Closing Date: Midnight - Sunday 9 June 2019
Interview Date: Friday 21 June 2019 in Worthing
The Helplines Partnership (HLP) Board of Trustees is seeking to recruit a Treasurer who as well as having financial experience ideally has an appreciation of the helpline sector. The purpose of the role is to:
- Maintain an overview of the organisation's financial affairs focusing on maintaining the organisations financial viability.
- Provide advice and guidance over the annual setting of budgets and business plans.
- Review monthly management accounts and advise on their implications and any necessary actions.
- Represent and advise on all financial matters including the annual report and accounts.
- Work closely with the Chair, CEO and Head of Finance to ensure the smooth financial running and continued financial health of our charity.
What are we looking for?
- Formal financial qualifications and experience are desirable, and it would be useful to have some experience of charity finance and the helpline sector.
- As an organisation, we work remotely, using IT solutions such as Skype and SharePoint so location is not so relevant. Being comfortable with the use of these technologies would be helpful.
- The Treasurer must be able to analyse proposals and examine their financial consequences and report on these to the board.
- The Treasurer must be willing to be available occasionally for advice and enquiries as appropriate.
What difference will you make?
As a small charity, your contribution will be significant and effective. As part of the Helplines Partnership Board you will be helping directly to ensure the effectiveness of the organisation.
If you think that you have the experience and wish to utilise your skills and knowledge to enhance HLP’s Board, then please send a letter outlining your experience and why you wish to apply for the role to: [email protected]
No contact from agencies or media sales.
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in our various publications or on the website at discounted rates.