Helpline vacancies, jobs and positions
Myeloma UK is the only organisation in the UK dealing exclusively with myeloma – the second most common form of blood cancer.
Our ultimate goal is to find a cure. We are dedicated to ensuring that patients get access to the right treatment at the right time, and to improving standards of treatment and care through research, education and awareness raising. We also provide a range of information and support services to patients, family and friends.
We are now seeking a Myeloma Information Specialist for our Infoline. You will ideally have experience working in haematology or oncology nursing to RGN level, or have a clinical research or healthcare background.
This key role sits within the Myeloma UK Services Team. You will:
- be responsible for providing information about myeloma and related issues including diagnosis, treatments, services and support available for anyone affected by myeloma.
- lead the PEER Network and Ask the Nurse services and work closely with colleagues to develop the Myeloma Infoline and related services.
- also write content and articles for our quarterly newsletter.
- keep up to date with research and clinical developments, current guidelines and initiatives in the field of myeloma and related conditions, including the pipeline of myeloma drugs and clinical trials.
- in addition, attend Support Groups, Infodays and other relevant patient activities and events to present sessions and offer support.
How to apply:
For further information on the role and how to apply please visit www.myeloma.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us
Closing date: Tuesday 22 May 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 29 May 2018
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in our various publications or on the website at discounted rates.Advertise your vacancy