Helpline vacancies, jobs and positions
Respect is looking for an experienced, part-time Helpline Advisor to join our highly-skilled, friendly team. The Advisor will support male victims of domestic abuse on the Men’s Advice Line by phone, email and webchat.
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of supporting service users in a helpline environment:
- An understanding of the nature of domestic abuse and its effects on victims;
- An understanding of the help-seeking barriers of male victims of domestic abuse;
- Experience of domestic abuse related client work;
- The ability to cover two evening shifts per week (Monday and Wednesday 17:00-20:00) on a rota system.
For more information and to apply, visit: respect.uk.net/jobs
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in a bespoke
e-bulletin or on the website at discounted rates.