Onsite, Virtual Onsite and Bespoke Training
Face-to-face onsite training, where we come to you, and virtual onsite training delivered online to your team.
Your helpline team may have years of experience or be brand new in the role.
Your service doesn't need to have the word 'helpline' in its title to benefit from our training if you have people in your organisation who are:
- Dealing with customer service enquiries
- Providing expert help
- Peer befrienders or buddies
- Providing a listening service
- Providing online support
Onsite and Virtual Onsite helpline training
Do you have six or more people you would like to send to a Helplines Partnership training course? You may find that it is more cost-effective to arrange an onsite or virtual onsite training session.
It is an opportunity for your team to learn together. We can deliver our skills based helpline training courses, our helpline training courses, tailor and combine different aspects of these courses to meet your needs and use case studies and examples from your service.
Onsite training costs*
- Non-member rate: £1,977 + VAT
- Discounted Helplines Partnership member rate: £1,200 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £1,200 + VAT
- Discounted Helplines Partnership member rate: £750 + VAT
Helplines Partnership members can save an additional 10% when you book three or more days Onsite training in a single training agreement.
* All costs are +VAT and expenses.
Virtual Onsite training costs*
- Non-member rate: £1,797 + VAT
- Discounted Helplines Partnership member rate: £1,080 +VAT
Helplines Partnership members can save an additional 10% when you book three or more days Virtual Onsite training in a single training agreement.
* All costs are +VAT.
Bespoke helpline training
Would like something completely bespoke for a new helpline project or helpline service you are introducing? We can develop and deliver specialist helpline training courses tailored to your needs, combining different aspects of our existing training programmes.
As well as our helpline skills courses and helpline courses, we can develop and deliver training on other subjects including:
- Support via email, text and online services
- Looking after yourself and debriefing
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Working with children and young people
- Risk management
- Making and returning calls
We can tailor the material to reflect your service, subject matter, audience and the existing skills and knowledge of your teams.
Talk to us about training
Talk to us if you would like to discuss either onsite helpline training or bespoke helpline training for your organisation.
We have trainers based throughout the UK and are happy to travel to a location convenient for you throughout the UK and Ireland.Email Us