Helpline Awards 2019
Here at Helplines Partnership, we want to recognise and celebrate the amazing work that helplines, their staff and volunteers do providing information, support and advice to improve people's lives.
The Helpline Awards, now in their sixth year, are an opportunity to acknowledge and reflect on excellence at an individual and organisational level.
This year, there are three award categories:
- Helpline of the Year - This award recognises helplines who have made a significant contribution to the sector and the wellbeing of service users.
- Helpline Employee of the Year - This award celebrates full-time, temporary and part-time paid staff who go above and beyond their job description.
- Helpline Volunteer of the Year - This award celebrates the contribution made by full-time or part-time helpline volunteers.
Assessed by an independent panel of judges, the The awards ceremony will take place at our Annual Conference on Wednesday 6 November 2019, at the Crowne Plaza hotel, in Birmingham.
- Anyone can submit a nomination, you can nominate yourself or your helpline or be nominated by someone else.
- Nominations must be a member helpline, or a employee or volunteer at a member helpline.
- The nomination process is quick and simple, a written a statement of no more than 250 words explaining the nomination against the awards criteria.
- Helplines and individuals can nominate themselves or be nominated by commissioners, service users, trustees or supporters.
- Nominations close at 17:00 on Friday 13 September 2019.