About the event
No matter what kind of service you deliver, everyone has a duty to safeguard the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of harm or abuse.
This online training will help increase your knowledge and understanding of safeguarding, not only in the broader context, but also in relation to understanding key safeguarding terms and signs and indicators. It seeks to develop awareness and examine legislation that can directly be implemented into practice, procedures and policy provision.
This course is ideal for helpline service managers, helpline co-ordinators and experienced helpline workers.
It aims to build confidence and awareness and offer guidance surrounding confidentiality, recording and information sharing in line with GDPR and safeguarding sensitivities.
Outcomes & Objectives
- Explore and understand safeguarding and child protection in the broader context
- Understand key safeguarding terms and definitions, signs and indicators
- Introduction to managing risk
- Identify relevant legislation and guidance that safeguards children and adults
- Explore how to implement safeguarding procedures, including appropriate methods
Cancellation Policy: By booking you are agreeing to our Cancellation Policy
Virtual Onsite Delivery: This course can also be delivered as a Virtual Onsite, tailored to your specific helpline or organisation. To find out more contact us on 0300 330 7777 or [email protected]Events Calendar