About the event
Safeguarding issues are becoming more prevalent within the helpline sector. No matter what kind of service you deliver, everyone has a duty to safeguard the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of harm or abuse. This course will help you understand key safeguarding terms in relation to the helpline sector and what needs to be included within a helpline safeguarding policy. It will help build confidence to implement your policy and offer guidance about when confidentiality may need to be broken with or without consent.Download Course Outline
Outcomes & Objectives
- Understand the terms Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Identify what safeguarding means to helplines
- Explore why a helpline needs to have a robust safeguarding policy
- Identify what needs to be included in a safeguarding policy
- Explore how to implement a safeguarding policy
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for service managers or co-ordinators.
London EC1Y 0TY
Cancellation Policy: By booking you are agreeing to our Cancellation Policy
Onsite Delivery: This course is also available for onsite delivery and can be tailored to your specific helpline. To find out more contact us on 0300 330 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.orgEvents Calendar