About the event
Repeat callers to a helpline can present serious challenges for both helpline workers and the service itself, absorbing time and resources. This masterclass will explore how to identify, respond and manage repeat callers within your helpline. The course covers strategies for managing effective and consistent responses and monitoring the impact on your service.Download Course Outline
Outcomes & Objectives
- how to identify repeat callers within your service
- explore the impact of repeat callers on call handlers, managers and the service
- identify strategies, skills and techniques for managing repeat callers
- discuss whole team approach in responding to repeat callers
- examine responding to repeat callers in practice from negotiation to legal action
- how to support your team to ensure consistency and minimising emotional impact
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for helpline managers and supervisors.
London EC1Y 0TY
Cancellation Policy: By booking you are agreeing to our Cancellation Policy
Onsite Delivery: This course is also available for onsite delivery and can be tailored to your specific helpline. To find out more contact us on 0300 330 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.orgEvents Calendar