About the event
Measuring outcomes and assessing impact presents real challenges for the helpline sector. Funders and commissioners often require evidence to demonstrate the impact your helpline will have on service users. Whether you are a new service or an established service, this Masterclass will provide an opportunity to explore how to measure outcomes and how these can assist the assessment of impact within the context of a helpline service and wider community. The course provides an opportunity to identify different types of qualitative and quantitative data collection and assess the value of employing these to collect evidence to map impact for the service user.Download Course Outline
Outcomes & Objectives
- Understand and clarify key terms of reference in measuring impact and outcomes
- Understand the difference between measuring outcomes and impact for your helpline
- Identify the different types of data collection within a helpline service
- Assess the benefits of quantitative and qualitative data collection methods
- Consider ethics and good practice when measuring outcomes
- Create an action plan for your helpline
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for service managers, senior management teams and fundraising professionals.
London N7 6PA
Cancellation Policy: By booking you are agreeing to our Cancellation Policy
Onsite Delivery: This course is also available for onsite delivery and can be tailored to your specific helpline. To find out more contact us on 0300 330 7777 or [email protected]Events Calendar