About the event
VENUE: De Vere West One, 9-10 Portland Place, London W1B 1PR
THEME: Helplines - Why, What and How?
KEYNOTE SPEAKER - FRANCESCA MARTINEZ
New speakers and seminars announced
- STEVE STOCKLEY (Helpline Manager at Fosterline) - Member Speaker
- TOM WATSON (Business and Communications Lead, NAVCA) Talk - “Making the most of digital”
- SIMON STEWART (Senior Product Manager, Caller Services, at Samaritans) Talk – “How do we recreate the supportive environment of a Samaritans branch online?”
- DR SIMON DAVEY (Consultant and Guest Lecturer, Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School) Talk - “Digital from Opportunities to Capabilities”
- SHAUN DELANEY (Volunteering Development Manager at NCVO) - Seminar 1 – “Volunteering – Why, What and How?”
- MEGA ARUMUGAM (Trainer & Assessor at HLP) - Seminar 2 – “Why helpline worker supervision is important”
- RACHAEL WYARTT (Head of Service Delivery at HLP) - Seminar 3 – “How to manage and end calls”
- DAN Q (Technical Director of Three Rings) - Seminar 4 – “How to schedule effective helpline rotas with Three Rings”
Don't miss the Helpline Event of the Year - Book Your Place Now!
It is the perfect opportunity to listen to exciting speakers and take part in sessions that bring together knowledge and practical ways to develop and enhance helpline delivery. You will also be able to network with helplines and others from across the health and social support sector during the day and also be part of the Helpline Awards 2018 celebrations.
Members: £149 (+ VAT)
Our Community: £199 (+ VAT)
Non-members: £249 (+ VAT)
Price includes access to seminars throughout the day, three course lunch and Helpline Awards 2018 ceremony.
Cancellation Policy: By booking you are agreeing to our Cancellation Policy